Thank you for supporting firefighters across our communities!
The western North Carolina community has donated tons of supplies in recent days to the men and women fighting forest fires, and we sincerely appreciate your show of support and gratitude for the men and women battling the forest fires across our region.
Through your generosity, we have been able to meet firefighters’ needs for supplies; however, there’s still an opportunity for the community to show its support with letters.
Fire crews have traveled to the Southeast from across the nation to help – giving up time with their families to serve a community in need. They would love to hear from the people of western North Carolina about how grateful the community is for the hard, and dangerous, work they are doing every day.
Mission Health will have special letter boxes at each of its member hospitals across the region where you can drop off a letter to thank a fire fighter.
Here’s how you can get involved.
- Write a letter or a card to a fire fighter expressing your thanks.
- Deposit the letter in a specially marked box at the Mission Health facilities listed below.
- Mission staff will deliver the letters to fire departments for distribution to those on the front lines.
Letter boxes are available in lobbies and cafeterias at the following Mission Health facilities:
- Angel Medical Center in Franklin
- Blue Ridge Regional Hospital in Spruce Pine
- CarePartners in Asheville
- Highlands-Cashiers Hospital
- Mission Hospital in Asheville
- McDowell Hospital in Marion
- Transylvania Regional Hospital in Brevard
- Ridgefield Court
Click here to learn more about the letter boxes.